The Jow Ga Kung Fu Academy specialises in teaching kids from ages 5-12 years old.
All of our experienced instructors have a current working with children check and are very dedicated to your child learning martial arts, respect and confidence in a fun and encouraging environment through skill based games and tradition drills.
At our Martial Arts Classes, children:
- learn Self Defence and Jow Ga Kung Fu
- gain life skills, confidence, respect and fitness
- interact and let off steam in a fun supportive environment
- learn the value of setting and working towards specific goals
- learn from the best professional male and female kung fu instructors in Sydney
- have opportunities to to perform publicly or compete in Juniors Martial Arts tournaments should they wish to do so.
Sydney CBD area kids kung fu classes are held at our Headquarters in Surry Hills. Our Juniors Martial Arts classes run across four terms, year round – with additional holiday workshops on offer as well.
Our instructors will be happy to provide a complimentary introduction to Martial Arts for your child – register now for your free trial week.